fake credit card with cash new york identification card


fake credit card with cash new york identification card

New York ID & Driver’s License



  When arriving in a foreign land the first thing you need is a proof of identity and existence like an ID card, as you would not want to carry your passport all the time. In addition to a driver’s licence, there is also the new IDNYC card available for residents of New York City.




  IDNYC is the new, free identification card for all New York City residents, which gives all of us the opportunity to show who we are—New Yorkers! As a government-issued photo identification card, IDNYC secures the peace of mind and access to City services that come from having recognized identification. You do not need to be an American citizen to take advantage of this new municipal initiative.

  IDNYC cardholders can access services and programs offered by the City as well as by businesses. IDNYC helps enhance public safety, by serving as a recognized ID for interacting with NYPD. It also helps New Yorkers gain access to all City buildings that provide services to the public and is accepted as a form of identification for accessing numerous City programs and services. IDNYC also provides a dynamic series of benefits to cardholders, including a free one-year membership at many of the City’s leading museums, zoos, concert halls, and botanical gardens, discounted movie tickets and deep discounts on many recreational activities like ski packages. Check it out!


  You can drive in New York State with a valid driver license from another state or country. You don’t need to apply for a New York State driver license unless you become a resident of New York state.

  If you have a driver license from another country you do not need an International Driving Permit, but the permit verifies in several languages that you have a valid driver license. This is helpful to police officers who can’t read the language on your foreign driver license. Contact the authorities in your home country to get an International Driving Permit.

  If you become a New York State resident, you must get a New York State driver license within 30 days. If you have a valid driver license issued by another U.S. state or territory, federal district or Canadian province, you may be eligible to exchange it for a New York driver license (see Exchange an out-of-state license).

  If your license was issued outside the U.S. or Canada, you must apply for a new original NYS driver license at a DMV office. Note that G4 Visa holders must apply for their NY drivers license at the Midtown DMV office (366 W31st Street). Other offices will not be able to process them. Also note that spouses must have their UN-employed partner’s work-issued hang tag when they go to apply. A photocopy is acceptable. Click here for more information.


  Some tips for acquiring a Driver’s License:

  Check all the information available from your local DMV office
Prepare for a written test. Testing material is available from your local DMV office
An eyesight test will be undertaken at the local DMV office
Applicants resident in the state of NY will be required to complete a five-hour pre-licensing course and a road test. Applicants in NJ do not have to complete a pre-licensing course or do a road test as long as they present their foreign driver’s license
Visit your local DMV where you will be required to meet the six points of ID requirement in order to apply for a driver’s license. Visit this page for a list of acceptable documents to prove your identity: ny.gov/forms/id44.pdf. No appointment is needed but it is advised that you go early and expect to be there for over an hour. After passing the written test, the DMV releases a temporary learner’s permit. You will then receive at home in the mail a learner’s permit with which you will be allowed to sit the road test.
In order to receive your driver’s license, according to NY DMV regulations, you are required to surrender your foreign license after passing the road test. Your foreign license will be stored at the local DMV office and destroyed after 60 days. You may, however, request that your foreign license be filed so that you may use it when returning home. In order to retrieve your foreign license from the DMV, you

  must surrender your NY license. For advice on how to proceed, contact NYLESA.
You are allowed to keep your foreign license along with your NJ license.
See the section on “Drivers from other nations” on the DMV site


Obtaining a Social Security Number or NYS ID


  Social Security Card
The Social Security Administration (SSA) has a policy that social security numbers are issued to F-1 international students for the purposes of employment only. Therefore students must show employment authorization when applying for a social security number. Students can obtain work authorization for On-Campus Employment, Curricular Practical Training (CPT), and Optional Practical Training (OPT).

  Students who obtain employment on-campus must receive a social security letter from a Designated School Official (DSO) and a dated letter on department letterhead indicating the student’s name, nature of job, start date, number of hours per week, employer contact information indicating the name of the student’s immediate supervisor with original signature, title and phone number, as well as the Employer Identification Number (EIN).

  Students should remember to take:

  • a letter from the DSO to the Social Security Administration & on-campus employment offer letter, or;

  • a SEVIS I-20 with CPT authorization, or;

  • an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) issued for OPT, and;

  • Original immigration documents (Form I-20, passport, visa, I-94)

  Please note that F-1 students who have been offered on-campus employment must wait at least 15 days after entering the U.S. to submit a social security card application. The SSA office may take between 2 to 4 weeks to process the social security application and to send an official social security card to students.

  Below are the Social Security Card Centers in NYC:

  Manhattan Social Security Card Center

  123 William Street, 3rd Floor

  New York, NY 10038

  Monday to Friday: 7:00am to 4:00pm

  Brooklyn Social Security Card Center

  154 Pierrepont Street, 6th Floor

  Brooklyn, NY 11201

  Monday to Friday: 7:00am to 4:00pm

  Bronx Social Security Card Center

  820 Concourse Village West, 2nd Floor

  Bronx, NY 10451

  Monday to Friday: 7:00am to 4:00pm

  Queens Social Security Card Center

  155-10 Jamaica Avenue, 2nd Floor

  Jamaica, NY 11432

  Monday to Friday: 7:00am to 4:00pm

  Staten Island Social Security Card Center

  1510 Hylan Boulevard, 2nd Floor

  Staten Island, New York 10305

  Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri: 9:00am to 3:00pm • Wed: 9:00am to 12:00pm


  Staten Island Social Security Card Center

  2389 Richmond Avenue

  Staten Island, New York 10314

  Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri: 9:00am to 3:00pm • Wed: 9:00am to 12:00pm

  Office hours for all locations may change. Visit here for additional Card Center locations. For further social security information related to international students visit here.

  NYS ID/Driver’s License
Students can obtain more information about getting a New York State ID card or driver’s license by visiting the NYS Department of Motor Vehicle website. If you do not reside in NYS, visit the department of motor vehicle website for that state.

  Non-Driver State Photo ID
In New York State, students must provide various documents which may include the following:

  1. a valid passport with your visa and Form I-94 indicating F-1 status and Form I-20

  2. a U.S. Social Security card or a non-eligibility letter from the Social Security Administration

  3. a U.S. college photo ID card and an academic transcript

  4. a bank card and/or bank statement

  Please visit the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for more information. An F-1 international student seeking to get a State ID card or a driver’s license other than NYS should apply to the department of motor vehicles office in the state where they reside.

fake credit card with cash new york identification card